How do I install WP Super Cache?
Posted by Brian F., Last modified by Brian F. on 29 September 2010 10:39 AM
WP Super Cache is a caching plugin for WordPress which will increase the sites performance and reduce the overall resource usage.
- Login to your WP admin account
- Once you've logged in, select 'Plugins' from the left side menu (Picture)
- On the top of the page, next to 'Plugins', select 'Add New' (Picture)
- Type 'wp super cache' into the search bar
- Locate WP Super Cache from the results, and select 'Install Now' (Picture)
- Once installed, select 'Activate Plugin' from the successful installation page (Picture)
- Go back to your 'Plugins' from the left side navigation, locate WP Super Cache, and select 'Settings'
- Once in the settings page, go to the 'Easy' tab on top and turn 'Caching On' and save the settings (Picture)
- If resource use is still high, go to the 'Advanced' tab and enable all of the recommended settings