If your credit/debit card are not accepted by our billing system directly you can use Paypal to process the payment. You do not need to have a Paypal account to take advantage of this and there are no additional fees for paying through Paypal. Please follow these instructions to complete your credit/debit card payment through Paypal:
- Login at to your client area account to view your invoices
- Navigate to your open invoices by clicking 'Billing => My Invoices' from the main navigation
- Select the invoice you need to pay. On the invoice payment page switch your payment method to 'Paypal' and then click 'Paypal Check Out'. You will be redirected to paypal.com.
- From the Paypal checkout/payment page, select the option titled 'Pay with a debit or credit card, or PayPal Credit'
- Fill out your payment information accordingly and then click 'Pay'. Your payment will now be processed using your credit/debit card through Paypal. After a successful payment you will be emailed a receipt and redirected back to your Hawk Host client area.
If you experience any issues please contact our billing team with the error(s) you encountered.