How can I register private nameservers?
Posted by Brian F., Last modified by Tony B. on 28 September 2019 03:33 PM
Any domains registered with Hawk Host provide you the ability to register your own custom nameservers. To register your custom nameservers:
- Login to your client area ( https://my.hawkhost.com/clientarea.php )
- Click 'Domains' from the menu navigation, and from the dropdown select 'My Domains'
- Locate the domain that needs private nameservers
- Select 'Manage Domain'
- Select 'Management Tools' and then from the dropdown select 'Register Nameservers'
- In the top form, enter your desired nameserver (for example, ns1.yourdomain.com) and the IP address it should point to. Click 'Save Changes'
- Repeat this process until all of your nameservers are added