How do I cancel / disable renewal for my domain?
Posted by Brian F., Last modified by Tony B. on 28 September 2019 03:34 PM
If you have a domain name registered through us and would like to cancel / not renew the domain, you'll need to follow these steps:
- Login to your client area ( https://my.hawkhost.com/clientarea.php )
- Click 'Domains' from the menu navigation, and from the dropdown select 'My Domains'
- Locate the domain you do not want to renew automatically
- Select the arrow dropdown to the right of 'Manage Domain' and from the dropdown select 'Auto Renewal Status'
- Select 'Disable Auto Renew'