We currently offer support for PHP versions 5.2 through 7.3. We recommend using at least PHP 7.1 or newer. You can change your PHP version right through cPanel.
- Login to cPanel for your account
- Using the search bar type 'Select PHP Version' and click the icon that appears.
- From the 'Select PHP Version' interface you will be given a dropdown of available PHP versions. Select your desired version and click 'Set as current'.
- Verify all of the desired extensions are enabled and then click 'Save' at the bottom of the page.
- Your accounts default PHP version will now be updated.